* Electrical Machinery Regulations, under authority of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 85 of 1993, section 44, is amended to include a schedule of safety standards. Seer Government Gazette 34154 of 25 March 2011.
• SANS 310, Storage tank facilities for hazardous chemicals; above ground storage tanks
* SANS 3000-4, Railway safety management Part 4: Human factors management
• SANS 14005, Environmental management systems; Guidelines for phased implementation of environmental management systems, including use of environmental performance evaluation
• SANS 17422, Plastics environmental aspects; General guidelines for their inclusion in standards
• SANS 1186-4, Symbolic safety signs Part 4: Retro reflective signs
• SANS 10111-1, Engineering drawings Part 1: General principles
• SANS 10233, Transport of dangerous goods; Intermediate bulk containers for road and rail transport
• SANS 1518, Transport of dangerous goods; Design requirements for road vehicles and portable tanks.
For standards generation and technical committee details, contact SABS Information Services on 012 428 6666, email@example.com
For standards sales, contact 012 428 6883, firstname.lastname@example.org